The spring semester is underway at Downtown Dance Factory and there’s a whole lotta hoffin’ goin’ on!
Downtown Dance Factory has literally taken “New Year” to a whole new level—the 4th floor! The hippest dance studio for kids and adults in the heart of TriBeCa officially opened its second set of doors onto the 4th floor at 291 Broadway at the end of January, starting off the new semester with nearly twice as much dance space.
The 4th floor’s two well-appointed studios are gorgeous and bright and the common area is so inviting and comfortable, parents and caregivers find it hard to simply “drop off” when they can instead sink into one of the comfy couches that line the walls and get lost in a good book! The soothing blue walls with black and white dots also promote a sense of calm capable of inducing a quick nap for those so inclined. And while there may have been some wonder as to how the whole upstairs/downstairs scenario would work, the enlightened staff at DDF made it all so seamless that by week’s end, Downtown Dance Factory was affectionately renamed by some “Downtown Duplex!”
And the new space is not all that has been introduced. Nine additional classes have been added to the already robust schedule, and there’s additional staff, including the incredibly talented Ashley Rich from Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance.
New year, new semester, new classes and spaces—and DDF is always accepting new faces! Visit www.downtowndancefactory.com to register now!
- Who's the Man?
- Summer 2012 is On at DDF!
- Time Out Kids readers agree Downtown Dance Factory is the place to spend summer!
- The spring semester is underway at Downtown Dance Factory and there’s a whole lotta hoffin’ goin’ on!
- Meet the Original B-Boys Who Train the Little B-Boys at Downtown Dance Factory
- Demo Classes at Downtown Dance Factory Happening Now!
- Big News! Downtown Dance Factory is Expanding!
- Meet our Head of Ballet – Jessica Flynn!
- Renuka is on tour!
- Some Great New Media Coverage for DDF!