Important Party Info
Some information to help you in planning your party
- We are located on the Fourth Floor of 291 Broadway, near the corner of Reade Street. We are just a few blocks from the A,C,E,1,2,3,J,Z (Chambers Street), the R (City Hall), and the 4,5,6 (Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall). Your party will take place on the fourth floor only.
- It is recommended that party guests wear clothing that allows for easy movement. Dance shoes, bare feet or socks should be worn in the dance room. No street shoes are allowed in the dance room.
- Please encourage party guests to arrive on time as the dance portion of the party will begin very soon after the party start time. Punctual arrival ensures that guests are comfortable with the party environment and that the flow of the party is not interrupted.
- You are responsible for all food/beverage and delivery. Hot food should be delivered no more than 20 minutes before eating time. It is anticipated that children will eat 50 minutes into party time. Please use this indicator in planning your deliveries. DDF can accept deliveries prior to your party. Please be sure to schedule these in advance with our party planner to ensure for organized set up and party flow.
- We highly recommend individually packaged drinks (juice boxes, etc) for the sake of ease at the party. Should you need ice, MaxDelivery.com will deliver 5lb bags of ice within an hour of the order time. We have ice buckets for your use. Downtown Dance Factory does not have refrigerated storage available. Please bear this in mind when planning your party food offerings. No ice-cream cakes can be stored – sorry!
- Downtown Dance Factory recommends the following places for food and cake:
- Famous Famiglia Pizza - 212.987.4444
- Bella Dona Pizza – 212.374.1130
- Tribeca Treats – 212.571.050
- Mulberry & Vine Catering - 212.791.6300
- Billy’s Bakery – 212.647.9958
- Parm Catering - 646.565.5127
- Georgetown Cupcake – 212.431.4504
- We provide plates, forks, spoons, tablecloths and napkins, as well as serving platters and utensils. We also provide helium balloons. Paper goods are blue, yellow and green to match our decor, but should you want something else specially themed for your child, please deliver this at least one day prior to the party and we’ll set it up for you. We have supplies such as a cake knife, lighter and candles, a pizza cutter, a bottle-opener and corkscrew & ice buckets; but should you need specific serving “tools”, please bring them along. Balloons are blue, green, yellow & pink (blue, yellow and green for boys parties).
- Gratuity for staff (at your discretion) can only be accepted in cash. We are not able to add gratuity to your credit card payment at this time.
- Deposits can be paid via credit card in the amount of $250 and are nonrefundable. If you need to change the date of your party after the deposit is paid, you are able to do so pending availability. Please contact DDF as soon as possible if you need to change the date or cancel your event.