As you consider registering for summer, or now that you have, here are some logistics that will help in your preparation ...
Register before April 30th for the early bird rates!
This year, if you register before the early bird deadline, you will pay Summer 2016 rates:
full day program: early bird - $645/wk, after April 30th - $685/wk
half day program: early bird - $420/wk, after April 30th - $460/wk
* fees will be pro-rated for the July 3rd & 4th closure
Summer Tiny/TutuTots Tuition:
$300 for 6 sessions, 1x per week
$460 for 11 sessions, 2x per week (excl. July 3rd)
A $100 deposit per week will be charged at the time of registration; deposits are non-refundable. The balance of summer fees will be charged on June 1st. If registering after June 1st, you will be charged in full. There are no refunds for withdrawals from the summer program, nor are there refunds or make-ups for any absences. Sessions are interchangeable, space permitting. There is a one-time $25 registration fee for new students only. A 5% sibling discount is offered for the 2nd child and subsequent children from the same family registering for the same week. We regret that we cannot offer any trials during the summer program.
There is no uniform for the summer program. Students should wear comfortable clothing and running shoes. Dance clothing and shoes (jazz, ballet, tap) can be purchased at our retail store but are completely optional.
When registering your child, please make sure to include details regarding any medical needs:
- For new dancers: please fill out all details regarding allergies and/or special needs in the registration form.
- For returning families: if you have anything to add to your child's medical information, you can do so via your account in the "my students" tab.
For help adding or editing any medical information, email or call us and we'll gladly add it for you.
* NB: Downtown Dance Factory is not certified to administer medicine
Authorization to Pick Up
Upon registration, please ensure that all parties authorized to pick up your child are included in your account:
- For new dancers: please include ALL authorized individuals in your registration form (add them as a parent or as an emergency contact)
- For returning families: to authorize someone new, login to your account, and go to the "my contacts" tab to edit/add a parent AND to the "my account" tab to edit/add additional authorized individual(s) under Emergency Contact Info (simply list their name(s) and phone number(s) in the Emergency Contact Info box).
For help adding or editing your list of authorized individuals, email or call us and we'll gladly add them for you.
A $100 deposit per week will be charged at the time of registration; summer deposits are non-refundable. The balance of summer fees will be charged on June 1st. If registering after June 1st, you will be charged in full. There are no refunds for withdrawals from the Summer Program, nor are there refunds for any absences. Summer Weeks are not transferable among dancers, but sessions are interchangeable (space permitting). A 5% sibling discount is offered for the 2nd child and subsequent children from the same family registering for the same week.
Summer Make-up/Trial Class Policy
There are no make-up or trial classes for the Summer Program.
There is a one-time $25 non-refundable registration fee per child. Returning students are not subject to this fee.
Downtown Dance Factory reserves the right to cancel a class as a result of insufficient registration. A full refund will be provided in this case.
Downtown Dance Factory may, in the course of teaching classes and putting on performances, take photographs and/or video which include our enrolled students. If you DO NOT want your child to be included in Downtown Dance Factory advertising / promotional materials / website, etc., please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will mark it in your family account.