Tickets to Downtown Dance Factory’s Annual Dance Recitals go on sale in May!
- Tickets will be sold via BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center (for details regarding how to purchase, see below)
|Show 1 (6/2 @6:30pm) on sale May 1st||Show 5 (6/4 @9:00am) on sale May 8th|
|Show 2 (6/3 @9:00am) on sale May 2nd||Show 6 (6/4 @1:00pm) on sale May 9th|
|Show 3 (6/3 @1:00pm) on sale May 3rd||Show 7 (6/4 @5:00pm) on sale May 10th|
|Show 4 (6/3 @5:00pm) on sale May 5th|
* note: show times are currently tentative
If your dancer is in more than one show, you must buy the tickets to each show on the day they become available (or after). E.g. Tickets to show 3 cannot be bought on the show 1 on-sale date.
Seating is assigned and tickets can (and do!) sell out, so please don't wait too long to buy the tickets you need to ensure you can accommodate all your dancer's adoring fans.
How to purchase tickets
Downtown Dance Factory does not sell the tickets to the recitals
Ticket sales are handled by the theater. Tickets can be purchased, according to the above schedule, in three ways:
- Online sales begin at 10am on each on-sale date specified above. Click here to purchase. Be sure to select the correct show date and time! Show dates and times will be emailed to each family in late March.
Note: we strongly advise that you create an account on the ticketing site here before your show's on-sale date. This will result in a more seamless purchase experience on the on-sale date. If you already have an account, be sure to check that you know your password.
- Phone sales & support also begin at 10:00am on each on-sale date specified above. Call center hours are 10am-6pm EST 7-days a week. Call 888.974.3698 to purchase.
- Visit the TPAC Box Office at 199 Chambers Street. Box office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 12-6pm. On 5/1 and 5/8 (ticket on-sale days that land on Monday), the Box Office will be open from 12-4pm.
Price: $25 (children 3 and under enter free IF sitting on an adult's lap)
Please note: there is a 10% handling fee per order when tickets are purchased online or by phone (options 1&2 above). There is an additional $2.50 service fee per ticket for call center assisted purchases. The handling fee is waived if tickets are purchased in person at the TPAC box office (option 3 above).
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
- All sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges